🥕 Table of Contents 🥕
- Best Practices for Images Used in Story Submissions
- Brand Templates
- Search for HackerNoon on Unsplash
Best Practices for Images Used in Story Submissions
- Our overarching image policy is the same as our overarching editorial policy: We Treat Our Internet Friends With Respect.
- That means that when our editors are considering the images and photography attached to your story submissions, they are avoiding anything that might be deemed triggering to members of our international audience.
Having troubles looking for ways to share your stories across the interwebs? No worries, we've got your back. We've created these two templates for our writers to use wherever they best fit.
Go all out!
- Dimensions: 1200x630 px
- Best fit: Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter
- Dimensions: 1080x1080 px
- Best fit: Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram
Search for HackerNoon on Unsplash
Most good online publishing platforms have Unsplash integration these days (including HackerNoon). Be sure to search "hackernoon" and use our photos when you're publishing!